Wednesday, December 31, 2008

How to Remove virus "autorun.inf "

How to Remove virus "autorun.inf "

I have found this virus very annoying since you cannot open your hard drive or pendrive properly. Most often happen if you want to open any of your hard drive or pendrive you have to open it in explorer by right click the Start menu from then you can go to explorer is it very frustrating unlike what we used to do we just double click any of your media and that’s it. Well before I have search for an answer since I don’t want to format my HDD coz it’s a lot of work to do. I have found some answer in the net that inquire to manually fix the problem, but I have found the easiest way to fix this problem. All you have to do is download this small utility Autorun Eater actually I’m very impress after I download this utility and install my problem solve. I hope in anyway I can contribute this small information and I hope that you will share this small info….. You can find illustration and manual Here

No comments: